Closing date: 15/03/2023
The purpose of the job
Position available for a Jnr Social Fund Developer. This position will be supervised by a Senior Social Fund Developer and will report to the Marketing Manager. The main purpose of the job is to identify, attract and retain prospective corporate and individual donors. Develop proposals and reports for prospective donors. Develop and execute marketing campaigns that would be effective to the benefit of the business unit. Develop networks across various potential donor funding streams.
- Reactivate inactive donors
- Research and identify prospective corporate and individual donors in line with the department policies
- Develop and write marketing adverts and information brochures
- Provide input and execute marketing campaigns to attract inactive and new donors
- Pursue fundraising activities in line with agreed targets
- Develop sound relationships with prospective and existing donors
- Promote the company’s brand and brand values throughout donor relationships
- Research and write professional proposals and monitor the outcomes of funding and report in line with requirements of funders.
- Communicate with people at all levels
- Deal with queries and information requests
- Strong communication skills in English and an African language
- Basic understanding of Afrikaans an advantage
- Excellent networking skills
- Skilled in electronic communication, including social media
- Good administrative skills with systematic approach to work
- Stress tolerance
- Energetic, confident, disciplined and presentable
- Ambitious self-starter
- Passionate about children in need
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- NQF level 6 or 7 qualification in Marketing or Communications or related field
- Two years’ experience in a professional capacity as a sales consultant or business development manager or related field.
- Previous exposure to an NGO environment will be an advantage
- Good communication skills a must
- Drivers licence with reliable vehicle
Should you meet the above requirements please send a detailed CV with a professional application form downloadable from our website www.abrahamkriel.org to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.